All walk-in tutoring sessions for the Spring 2018 semester are listed by subject below and will be held in HCC 131. No sign-up is necessary to attend.
The New Tutoring Schedule will be Posted in January 2018.
Have a happy and safe break!
What to Expect:
How to Prepare:
- Bring all related course material (notes, textbook, syllabus, etc.).
- Have specific concepts and questions ready to discuss.
- Be patient if a tutor is working with another student.
- Collaborate with other students in the same course while waiting for help.
- Ask the tutor for study tips.
- Do not expect the tutor to do the work for you. It is a violation of the honor code to ask for answers to coursework or assignments.