All walk-in tutoring sessions for the Fall 2017 semester are listed by subject below and will be held in HCC 131. No sign-up is necessary to attend.
Please read below for information on how to prepare for tutoring walk-in sessions:
- Bring all related course material (notes, textbook, syllabus, etc.).
- Have specific concepts and questions ready to discuss.
- Be patient if a tutor is working with another student.
- Collaborate with other students in the same course while waiting for help.
- Ask the tutor for study tips.
- Do not expect the tutor to do the work for you. It is a violation of the honor code to ask for answers to coursework or assignments.
Tuesdays 5:30-7:30 PM
Wednesdays 4:00-6:00 PM
Mondays 6:30 PM-8:30 PM
Thursdays 5:00-7:00 PM
CPSC 110/220 & Data 101
Sundays 7:00-9:00 PM
Wednesdays 2:00-4:00 PM
Earth & Environmental Science
Thursdays 7:00-9:00 PM
Wednesdays 6:00-8:00 PM
Sundays 3:00-5:00 PM
All 100 levels (MATH 110/111/115/120/121/122)
Mondays 2:30-4:30 PM
Tuesdays 7:30-9:30 PM
Mondays 4:30-6:30 PM
Sundays 5:00-7:00 PM
Thursdays 2:30-4:30 PM