All walk-in tutoring sessions for the Spring 2018 semester will be held in HCC 131.
No sign-up is necessary to attend.
We offer Tutoring for introductory level courses in the following subjects:
- Art History
- Computer Science
- Earth and Environmental Science
Times are Displayed by Subject Below:
What to Expect:
How to Prepare:
- Bring all related course material (notes, textbook, syllabus, etc.).
- Have specific concepts and questions ready to discuss.
- Be patient if a tutor is working with another student.
- Collaborate with other students in the same course while waiting for help.
- Ask the tutor for study tips.
- Do not expect the tutor to do the work for you. It is a violation of the honor code to ask for answers to coursework or assignments.